Monday, October 26, 2020

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #BWLAuthor #MFRWAuthor #Reading #Writing #Thoughts

 Meander 1 - Reading - I've been reading Marilyn Meredith's Tempe mysteries and enjoying them. The native American heroine is great and determined. As a deputy she has an eye for justice and an ear for spirits. As the stories progress she learns more abotu her native American culture and beliefs.


Meander 2 - Thoughts - Election day is coming fast and I hope everyone will vote. Though I know who I'm voting for I hope others follow my example. There is so much need for change in this country from the selfish, snobbery we see every day. The current administration hasn't done anything about the pandemic that threatens all of us. They're looking for a magic wand and their fairy godmother to wave a wand and make it disappear. Not going to happen. It takes buckling down and doing sensible things like wearing masks, social distancing and caring for others. 


Meander 3 - Writing - Am in the last draft of my soon to be finished Nilos. Now is the painstaking task of adding in can correcting all the things left out or the typos and hopefully finding all the words that are words but not the right words. I plan to finish it this week.

No comments: