Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday Amelia Danver is visiting and talking about Who She Was Before #MFRWAuthor #medical student #business owner #romance

 


1. What were you before you became an author? Did this influence your choices as a writer? 
 
I was a medical student and a business owner. In some ways. Covid-19 pandemic actually helped me jumpstart my writing career.
 
2. Are you genre specific or general? I don’t mean major genres but subdivisions or romance, mystery or paranormal.

Genre specific. I write erotic romance novels mostly.
 
3. What is your latest release? 

My second novel was released late August, titled Claiming You in Eden (the Brotherhood #1)
 
4. What are you working on now? 

The sequel, Bound to You in Japan (The Brotherhood #2)
 
5. Does your reading choices influence your choice of a writing career? 

Yes and no. I am a diverse reader, but growing up, I read enough romance novels to write one. I started in the romantic fantasy genre but found out it was not my thing.
 
6. Where can we find you?

No comments: