Monday, April 28, 2014

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters - Release Day #MFRWauthor

\Meander 1 _ Today Melodic Dreams is being released. This is the third of the MoonChild series and a story that I really enjoyed writing since at one point in my career, I composed music. Even had some of the compositions aired in public and was told by a teacher I should study go to a school to explore my talent. Did't happen. Any way, the story was a fun one to write.

Meander 2 - Tomorrow another of my books goes on sale at Amazon. The Doctor's Dilemma is a cute story about a doctor as restless as a tumbleweed and a nurse who wants a settled life because of her childhood. For some reason the book always sells well.

Meander 3 - Am working on Toth's Priest and right now I feel like I'm writing a chapter reminding me of when I went to the movies to see Lawrence of Arabia and they crossed and crossed the desert. This time it's my hero who sometimes acts in haste and regrets. He's doing that now and I'm building up to the fight scene when he's left for dead by the baddies.  Soon I'll have to start putting together the other books for release. That's the part I dislike.

No comments: