Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Tuesday's Inspiration Reaching The End #MFRWauthor #writing #inspiration


I don't know about you as a writer or even most writers but the moment I write The End on a manuscript, I get a jiggly feeling inside. Relief that I've finished another tale, one I hope was better than the last one I wrote. I also feel inspired.

Just what do I mean. It's in hoping the just finished mss is better than that last one written and then thinking "Maybe the one that's just an idea in my head will be better than the one just completed."

The striving for perfection and of bettering what one has done before keeps me going. How about you. When you finish a story do you slump and think you'll never write again or do you think that one was great but I'm sure the next one will be better?

So for me reaching the end is also a beginning. What about you?

No comments: