Monday, November 2, 2015

Meandering On Mondaywith Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #poetry #PDF1

Meander 1 - Poem

Gypsy Fortuneteller in the Window

She sits and peers into the street
A scarf wrapped around her hair
And hoops fall from her ears.
Brightly colored - her dress
But dark her eyes as mysteries.

Read your palm .Scan your cards.Tell you what will happen.
She beckons with her yearning glance
Calling iwth her mystery eyes,

There is no beauty in her face.
Thelines are acid etched.
But still she calls witout a word
She wants to tell your future.

Meander 2 - Today we celebrated my friend Kathy's life with a memorial service. I got up to speak though I wasn't sure I would. But she seemed to want me to tell something we shared and that was words and stories.

Meander 3 - I'm working hard on Wizards of Fyre but the book is going slow. Will need another complete re-write in most of the chapters but I refuse to send out the story until I'm sure it's where I want the story to be. Will also type up the second of the At First Sight stories. Then for a time, I won't be myself for awhile but I will finish my friend's story. Probably not as good as hers but it will be there for all to know.

No comments: