Monday, March 16, 2015

Meandering on Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLove


Meander 1 - 'Tis the season of potholes. Lately driving has become an adventure. Almost like driving through a mine field. Driving during the day is all right because you can see the gaps in the road before you come to them. Sometimes there is no escape since a series of round and ragged holes have spread across the lane. The thing I've found interesting is that they have been called potholes for many, many years. So far there haven't been any in my travels large enough to swallow a car but there have been some five miles an hour areas to navigate.

Meander 2 - Forty- eight hours without the internet. That was my fate last week. No, I wasn't traveling. I was sitting in my house and staring. The reason was more of winter's revenge or maybe it was spring. The thaw began and suddenly no internet. There was water in some kind of split place. I know very little about this. The new router was the first to be blamed. Alas it was water and then I had to sit and wait for the technician to come. He between noon and five. He arrived at five minutes until five. That's the breaks but I am connected again.

Meander 3 - Writing. Am nearing the end of the first draft of Divided Dreams and as usual the chapters grow shorter as I near the end. They won't remain that way but will be re-written again and again. I rather like the story and the twists that came up during the creation of the story. Am also working on two right's back books. One won't need much revision just some word changes and a little bit added. The other one is being updated a bit. There is one more to be done. On The Goddesses book I did a sort of prologue but rather just an italicized section to give some of the background of the story. Now I have to also decide if I want my publisher to pay for a week or two weeks on a blog hop for the Fyre stories.

No comments: