Monday, January 5, 2015

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor #BooksWeLoveAuthor


Meander 1 - A new year has begun and let's hope the dark clouds cast at the end of last year go away. Life is a matter of changes but some of the changes aren't ones we like or want. So one must hope things become better.

Meander 2 - I've read a lot of books last year. Many of them are from my friends. Kat Attalla is one of my favorites. Love her Married to a Prince series. Wendy Marcus really wowed me with her contemporary romance, not so much the new adult one but it was a novella and sometimes novellas end too abruptly for me. Jen Probst always makes me laugh and hot. Steph and I can't remember her writer's name kept me on edge. Carly Phillips has some hot new stories. There are others, too many to mention but to all my writer friends, keep writing and I'll try to keep reading.

Meander 3 - My writing. I complained about moving my study to the second floor but during the move, I found a partial mss that's really good and rather different. It's maybe a fantasy or maybe something else. Now called The Goddesses of Solunda. I'm working on it and realizing it will end up somewhere between 65,000 and 80,000 words. Glad all but the last six chapters have been rewritten so I should be able to finish it by March. The interesting thing is this was written so long ago the copy I have is on yellow paper and is a carbon copy. Remember those. I barely do. Computers have made writing so much easier.

No comments: