Monday, November 10, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - All about Reviews - Of course one likes to see good reviews about their books but this doesn't always happen. I have reviewed books for other authors. Very few will receive 5 or anything since to me that means a book that will really engage me. But I have decided I won't review books any longer and the reason is a simple one. Of all the people whose books I have reviewed, there is only one who has given me a review on my books. I wouldn't mind rating the books but having to say things about them makes me wonder why I bother.

Meander 2 - Winter Is Coming - It's not that I don't like the colder weather. In fact I really like it since the cold weather allows me to make meals the family can eat for three or four days without my having to cook again. The older I get, the less I want to take time to prepare meals. Possibly because  thinking up new dishes isn't easy when most of the time there are only 2 of us to eat the meals. But there is is. Chicken vegetable and barley soup is this week's treat.

Meander 3 - Writing - The new story is beginning to go off course and I will have to pull it back. There may be too many little twists and turns so I will have to look at it again. Am getting ready to pull books from another publisher. There are three that aren't ready to be pulled yet so they will stay with the publisher until their stay ends. Letter will go out today and must be revised. Then I will need to get all of the others ready for publication.

No comments: