Monday, November 3, 2014

Meandering On Monday with Janet Lane Walters #MFRWauthor


Meander 1 - I'm up for an award if enough votes are cast for my book. The Amber Chronicles in Sci-Fi/Fantasy. Here's the site http://btsemag.com/redcarpet/2014_ReadersChoice_SciFi.html I usually don't toot my own horn like this and ask for votes, but why not have no idea how I'm doing but some people have voted for my book. Would really like the honor but I will do some ads with the magazine next year.

Meander 2 - Have to write a letter requesting the return of many of my books. While I like being with the publisher and I've never had any problems with the owner the time has come to start putting all my books in one place. I'll begin with this one but I also have to print out the books and see what needs to be changed and written better. And I really can't do this in an instant. I wish I had done this with the other books I received the rights back on to bring them up to date in many ways.

Meander 3 - Writing is going well. Have Pursuing Michael West MD ready to go to publisher tomorrow. I hope I've done it right as far as formatting. I always feel this way when I send a book out, but this will be a fun book to see. Have begun the rough draft of Divided Dreams and am bringing the Grantley family back but it's attenuated. Rob is the main character and so is Andi, the girl he really hurt twelve years ago. The book may be longer than the other shorts but that's the way these things happen. Each book becomes the length it should be.

No comments: